Thursday, October 2, 2008

Before there was Jon there was Eric

Well about 2 years ago, before I started drawing cartoons of Jon. I use to always draw pictures of Eric. He's half white and half Mexican so that means he is all lazy and smells funny. I was surprised about a month ago when Eric showed me all the pictures again. Shocked that he still had them and that they are still funny to other employees and me. There is also a Pic of Colin and Waba two other buddies of mine that Eric and I use to work with. Enjoy.

Colin Dancing in his Cube.

Waba being waba

Eric when he heard Best buy was carrying light sabers

Eric running away from the tsunami cause his girlfriend said he was in trouble even though he lives miles from the ocean.

Eric carrying us at work since he got all of us jobs here.

Eric in line for Star Wars with Colin I forgot Waba drew a dick on colon as yoda

Eric said if we were little I would have throw rocks at him so I drew a pic of it.


Little doodles and comments at the bottom of the page were all done by Waba.

No comments: